Skip to main content

Friday morning

Good morning, yes it was. Last night I was feeling a bit nerves about my 9am class that I attended this morning, but it subsided farely quickly. The Class: intro to Philosopy. Last night I was a bit nerves about the posibility that Philosopy would be way too over my head, and maybe it will be still, but as my profesor began giving us an introduction to what we would be discussing this semester, the exitment began to rise inside of me, to the point of feeling an emotional response. My heart seemed to race, slightly a few times as I thought about some of the things we were going to descuss in class. (Granted I did have a cup of coffee just before class) :) i still could not ignore the exitment I felt as I antisapated this class.

Today I learned that Philosphers are askers of questions. A question that came to my head as I drove home was ( Is it wise to question and wonder about these ideas, and will doing so jepordise my relationship with God? ) ( Do some people look at these thoughts and think they are not inportant?, and why? ) Anyhow, nothing I do or say could be done or said without my creator and savor.

He told me that I could do it because I belonged to him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday afternoon

There is a good chance that my rational thought prosess has been taken over my by my over emotional female self! The female emotions are powerful forces, and so often I grow weary of trying to keep them in check. Which I believe all women should do! The only thing that helps me most is my relationship with God and others. All that said, I do feel that female emotions are valuable, and they matter. They give us insight and understanding that often times is not based on how much we know of this world. How we feel should never be discounted or pushed aside because feeling are less important than rational thought. Rational thought is good but it doesn't trump the feelings of others. On to other thoughts, today I am tired! I have been tired for days, and I don't understand why. I have been working out three times a week, when we work out regularly aren't we suposed to gain a bit more energy? ya, that doesn't seem to be happening to me. I really hope there isn't...

It was 1980 when my heart & Mind heard His Call.

John 6:35-40 NIV [35] Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. [36] But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. [37] All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. [38] For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. [39] And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. [40] For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

Brick Wall

Oh coffee, today you are not doing much to help with the heavy eye lids threatening to ruin any chance of being productive. For days now I haven't been able to shake this brick wall of my body. I think I need a jack hammer anyone got one? If so I could use a hand pulverizing some brick.