Here I sit in Barnes & Noble drinking cinnamon dolce steamer samples and mocha frapachino……….. huuuummm… losing my train of thought more often than not…. that’s a bunch of magazines on that magazine rack…… It’s huge and distracting too me…. It has all possible magazine types, for all types of interest and issues out there today, at least in the U.S. , even some international magazines I see……… Oh look at that one; Mary Jane's Farm Magazine…. that’s funny, because my Mom’s name is Mary Jane….. What a name….. Why did they call weed, Mary Jane I wonder..., Did a Mary Jane farm weed at some point? I’ve never smoked weed before… I probably never will, but, I do wonder what the big deal is. I guess, perhaps maybe I would smoke it once, if I had an opportunity…. I did decide about two years ago that I should not smoke anymore; I can feel how bad it is for me every time I do it. Sometimes though…… I really want to smoke not regular cigarettes, but cloves, cigars, pipes and sheesha. My friends and I went to Egypt about 7 years ago, I was smoking pipes and cloves more often than, and there in Cairo, They smoke tobacco out of water pipes/hookahs….. The best smoking experience I had was on the Red sea, in the city of Dahab, at a sheesha bar right next to the sea……. I was feeling pretty good after that smoke……. My friends’ brother was with me, and he thought I was so funny…… I will never forget that trip, or that night….. I should go back to Indy and the place called the Cairo cafe, there is a hookah bar there and they have some great traditional tobacco flavors, my favorite is the apple flavor…… They also had strawberry in Egypt, and Egyptian tobacco, which I didn't like the flavor of….. The strawberry was way too sweet. So it made me kind of sick to my stomach…. Anyway, that was a good, good trip…..That is the only thing I have really thought about smoking most recently, and Cairo cafe seems like a good place to do it…. hehehehehehehe….Mary Jane Farm, I should get that for my mum….
There is a good chance that my rational thought prosess has been taken over my by my over emotional female self! The female emotions are powerful forces, and so often I grow weary of trying to keep them in check. Which I believe all women should do! The only thing that helps me most is my relationship with God and others. All that said, I do feel that female emotions are valuable, and they matter. They give us insight and understanding that often times is not based on how much we know of this world. How we feel should never be discounted or pushed aside because feeling are less important than rational thought. Rational thought is good but it doesn't trump the feelings of others. On to other thoughts, today I am tired! I have been tired for days, and I don't understand why. I have been working out three times a week, when we work out regularly aren't we suposed to gain a bit more energy? ya, that doesn't seem to be happening to me. I really hope there isn't...
Comments