Every other Saturday I spend the day helping people relax. I'm a massage therapist. Really it's one of the best jobs I’ve ever had and I’ve had a few. The only thing about giving massages all day is that on the following day most of the time I feel completely wiped out, funny thing is most of the time I forget that I worked so hard the day before and I'm always wondering why I am so tired. Most of the time it will dawn on me at some point that”oh ya, I did eight hour massages yesterday" that would explain the draggy feeling. At the moment I'm half way through the day and so far I’ve only had 4 hour massages. I at this point have two more to go, not so busy today I guess.
Oh coffee, today you are not doing much to help with the heavy eye lids threatening to ruin any chance of being productive. For days now I haven't been able to shake this brick wall of my body. I think I need a jack hammer anyone got one? If so I could use a hand pulverizing some brick.
Comments