I dream of having problem free skin. I dream of the day food stops being a way to feel good, or comfortable, when it’s just food. I dream of a time when I can run, and play outside like when I was young with out pain. I dream of a time when all this sad heart no longer weighs down my soul. I dream of a time when music will be the theme of our day, and bitterness and anger will be no more. I dream, about a time when dreams are true, and no longer dreams.
Every other Saturday I spend the day helping people relax. I'm a massage therapist. Really it's one of the best jobs I’ve ever had and I’ve had a few. The only thing about giving massages all day is that on the following day most of the time I feel completely wiped out, funny thing is most of the time I forget that I worked so hard the day before and I'm always wondering why I am so tired. Most of the time it will dawn on me at some point that”oh ya, I did eight hour massages yesterday" that would explain the draggy feeling. At the moment I'm half way through the day and so far I’ve only had 4 hour massages. I at this point have two more to go, not so busy today I guess.
Comments