I dream of having problem free skin. I dream of the day food stops being a way to feel good, or comfortable, when it’s just food. I dream of a time when I can run, and play outside like when I was young with out pain. I dream of a time when all this sad heart no longer weighs down my soul. I dream of a time when music will be the theme of our day, and bitterness and anger will be no more. I dream, about a time when dreams are true, and no longer dreams.
There is a good chance that my rational thought prosess has been taken over my by my over emotional female self! The female emotions are powerful forces, and so often I grow weary of trying to keep them in check. Which I believe all women should do! The only thing that helps me most is my relationship with God and others. All that said, I do feel that female emotions are valuable, and they matter. They give us insight and understanding that often times is not based on how much we know of this world. How we feel should never be discounted or pushed aside because feeling are less important than rational thought. Rational thought is good but it doesn't trump the feelings of others. On to other thoughts, today I am tired! I have been tired for days, and I don't understand why. I have been working out three times a week, when we work out regularly aren't we suposed to gain a bit more energy? ya, that doesn't seem to be happening to me. I really hope there isn't...
Comments