Skip to main content

Home!

Ingrid Michaelson “Are we there yet”


Home, is it here in this place? But no, we aren’t home are we. Some times we get glimpses of home, like faded memories of a place we visited once when we were young. What is it like I wonder our home? Home, I think is a place where we are known, even more then we know ourselves. Being known so deeply will free us of ourselves so much so that we will be able to understand that home is not a place, but a relationship, with the one who knows us and created us and wants us to want Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday afternoon

There is a good chance that my rational thought prosess has been taken over my by my over emotional female self! The female emotions are powerful forces, and so often I grow weary of trying to keep them in check. Which I believe all women should do! The only thing that helps me most is my relationship with God and others. All that said, I do feel that female emotions are valuable, and they matter. They give us insight and understanding that often times is not based on how much we know of this world. How we feel should never be discounted or pushed aside because feeling are less important than rational thought. Rational thought is good but it doesn't trump the feelings of others. On to other thoughts, today I am tired! I have been tired for days, and I don't understand why. I have been working out three times a week, when we work out regularly aren't we suposed to gain a bit more energy? ya, that doesn't seem to be happening to me. I really hope there isn't...

Brick Wall

Oh coffee, today you are not doing much to help with the heavy eye lids threatening to ruin any chance of being productive. For days now I haven't been able to shake this brick wall of my body. I think I need a jack hammer anyone got one? If so I could use a hand pulverizing some brick.

It was 1980 when my heart & Mind heard His Call.

John 6:35-40 NIV [35] Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. [36] But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. [37] All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. [38] For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. [39] And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. [40] For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”