September 13th is the day, it feels a bit crisp out and speaks of a soon close to summer. once again Autumn is not too far away. It's my 39th Autumn season, and I have to say it is still my favorite, ever sense I can remember. I love the color. Autumn, is the season where trees of green, burst into colors of flaming warmth, and find their end. They die. It is the most beautiful season I know, and yet it speaks of death. I don't always understand this, how can something that speaks of death be so beautiful?
There is a good chance that my rational thought prosess has been taken over my by my over emotional female self! The female emotions are powerful forces, and so often I grow weary of trying to keep them in check. Which I believe all women should do! The only thing that helps me most is my relationship with God and others. All that said, I do feel that female emotions are valuable, and they matter. They give us insight and understanding that often times is not based on how much we know of this world. How we feel should never be discounted or pushed aside because feeling are less important than rational thought. Rational thought is good but it doesn't trump the feelings of others. On to other thoughts, today I am tired! I have been tired for days, and I don't understand why. I have been working out three times a week, when we work out regularly aren't we suposed to gain a bit more energy? ya, that doesn't seem to be happening to me. I really hope there isn't...
Comments