Not sure why, but I feel weepy today. Most likely I'm getting ready to have that time of the month, though I'v also been fighting some kind of sick too. The sick feels like it's getting the better of me today. That being said, all these things reminde me of how much I need God! I fall on the floor and tears stream down my cheeks and in the mess I cry (really cry tears) to God. As I lay there, sick and sore, face wet, nose red and runny, as I cry my prayer to Him my sobbs slow and I am in the moment. All of the sudden I'm just still and quite even my thoughts have stilled. I breath, I keep talking to God, but mostly, I'm quite, and still. He remindes me of his words, proverbs, Psalsms, John. I feel like a little kid on the floor, He is there with me. carring me, always listening to me, talking to me. I forget some times, and I forget so long, that I have to get sick or have a bad day before I stop and acknowledge His constant presents. He is always with us, all the time. We have to be willing to be aware. Or be sick! LOL Oh when will I ever learn? Thanks for Your Grace Oh God!
There is a good chance that my rational thought prosess has been taken over my by my over emotional female self! The female emotions are powerful forces, and so often I grow weary of trying to keep them in check. Which I believe all women should do! The only thing that helps me most is my relationship with God and others. All that said, I do feel that female emotions are valuable, and they matter. They give us insight and understanding that often times is not based on how much we know of this world. How we feel should never be discounted or pushed aside because feeling are less important than rational thought. Rational thought is good but it doesn't trump the feelings of others. On to other thoughts, today I am tired! I have been tired for days, and I don't understand why. I have been working out three times a week, when we work out regularly aren't we suposed to gain a bit more energy? ya, that doesn't seem to be happening to me. I really hope there isn't...
Comments