I don't write anymore, and most days I don't even think about writing. For some reason today I'm thinking about it. I miss it. I'm not a very good writer, I mostly have written, because it felt like it gave me some semblance of sanity to write. A way to organize my thoughts. I read an article the other day that suggests writing is a way to make yourself happier. I wonder how true that idea is? In part I think maybe it makes sense, and sense I've stopped writing, I have felt more depressed, more unhappy than I ever have in my life. I know though,that part of the habit of writing is the fact that I stop, and be still. when I write, most of the time, I spend time in the bible and in prayer. That has always, for as long as I can remember, been my day's ritual. I think, the part I miss about writing the most is the habit of being with God. I think it's time to get back to writing,at least that's what I want to do.
There is a good chance that my rational thought prosess has been taken over my by my over emotional female self! The female emotions are powerful forces, and so often I grow weary of trying to keep them in check. Which I believe all women should do! The only thing that helps me most is my relationship with God and others. All that said, I do feel that female emotions are valuable, and they matter. They give us insight and understanding that often times is not based on how much we know of this world. How we feel should never be discounted or pushed aside because feeling are less important than rational thought. Rational thought is good but it doesn't trump the feelings of others. On to other thoughts, today I am tired! I have been tired for days, and I don't understand why. I have been working out three times a week, when we work out regularly aren't we suposed to gain a bit more energy? ya, that doesn't seem to be happening to me. I really hope there isn't...
Comments